Partners & Suppliers In the Oil & Gas Companies Sector
There are 16 firms on this (sub) pneumatic oil filter crusher sector, most of them of Norwegian origin, two from the Netherlands and three from Britain, two from France and one from Italy. These companies have been chosen from a sector overview of Goldman Sachs, focused on European corporations as a part of portfolio of a single analyst.
Operating in this sector requires specific information, as observed by the numerous abbreviations which are used within the annual reports and on the websites:
– EPIC – engineering, procurement, installation and development
– IMR – Inspection, Maintenance and Repair
– FPSO – Floating Manufacturing Storage and Offloading (techniques)
– FSO – Floating Storage and Offloading
– TLP – Tension Leg pneumatic oil filter crusher Platforms
– FPU – Floating Manufacturing Items
– MOPU – Cellular Offshore Production Units
– HD3D – high-density 3D (seismic)
1. Acergy (Norway)
Acergy’s Imaginative and prescient: to be the acknowledged chief in seabed-to-floor engineering and development. It’s core competences are:
- EPIC delivery. These could be additional divided into: Deepwater operations (subsea infrastructure, umbilical, riser and flowline programs). And IMR … to keep oil and fuel fields worldwide producing at optimum capability.
Standard Field Development. Conventional construction abilities and capabilities that help our purchasers remedy advanced hydrocarbon extraction and field development problems, along with pipeline installation tie-ins.
Trunkline expertise. “We operate the worlds largest and most successful semi-submersible pipelay barge, the Acergy Piper.”
Particular consideration is about – On the homepage – to HSE: well being, security and environmental safety. This subjects is detailed by graphs in regards to the security awareness and the (declining) variety of accidents through the years…