Supervisor – Development At Addax Petroleum
Get Latest Nigerian Job Alert!
Enter your e-mail below.
Info is Energy! Get new Jobs in your E mail
Enter your Electronic mail under and click on Subscribe:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Supervisor – Construction at Addax Petroleum
– Responsible for all set up, hook up and pre-commissioning works for platform topsides, substructures and subsea pipelines positioned offshore.
– Supervise the construction activities of the Alliance (Firm/Contractor) work pressure to make sure that each one projects are accomplished safely, within schedule and finances and to the required specs.
– Carry out all development supervision / monitoring activities required for the successful supply of the works assigned.
– Adjust to Alliance procedures and reporting requirements.
– Implement Alliance HSE policies and procedures.
– Take part and Lead in Job Hazard Analyses and security toolbox meetings.
– Help in constructability evaluations and the planning and scheduling of building works.
– Guarantee all permits to work are in place.
– Monitor general progress towards schedule and report on same to line administration, highlighting the potential for slippage and proposing remedial actions as appropriate.
– Ensure works are completed and handed over on schedule.
– Ensure compliance with the agreed quality plans.
– Prepare mission shut out and “lessons learnt” experiences.
– Implement Alliance HSE Plans, conduct audits and inspections to make sure compliance
– Review sub-contractors’ work procedures; assess sub-contractors’ personnel and equipment for suitability for the work.
– Liaise with others and supervise supplies identification and co-ordination of provide to work websites, guarantee sufficient inspection and testing is carried out and ensure as-constructed drawings are produced.
– Participate in all pre- commissioning actions.
– Control APDNL provided materials issues to sub-contractors, guaranteeing that any surplus is accounted for.
– Maintain sufficient data relating to events surrounding the work, which can give rise to sub-contractors claiming for cost increases towards contract. Contribute to mission shut out experiences as relevant.
– Make sure that Vessel Daily Progress Studies are accurate in details and capture all essential path work associated activities.
– Zero LTI’s
– On time and finances supply of all work scopes.
– No, or minimal, site modifications or rework.
– Implementation of Management Of Change Process.
– Minimum of HNC in an acceptable engineering discipline or petroleum refining technology and economics 5th edition ubud equivalent experience in Offshore Building of Pipeline and Structures.
– Minimum of 15 years in the Upstream Oil and Gasoline industry, with a minimum of 10 years in an analogous position with an working firm, Nigerian / West African expertise preferred.
– Forty+ years of age
– Experience in offshore services building work is essential, especially within the set up of platforms and pipeline mendacity in shallow water (5 – 15 m), in addition to working on amenities expansions the place simultaneous manufacturing and building operations are required.
– Experience of onshore fabrication and building works for above services.
– An excellent understanding of the related codes and requirements for welding work petroleum refining technology and economics 5th edition ubud and testing necessities for identical is a prerequisite.
– A reasonable understanding of E & I construction and testing works.
– Fluent spoken and written English.
– Robust interpersonal abilities are essential, for coping with a broad spectrum of cultural and organisational types, as well as with the ability to fit in as a workforce participant.
– Fit and totally cell, so as to maintain the supervision at the various places where actions related to the work will be carried out.
– A self starter, capable of plan and work toward purpose completion at petroleum refining technology and economics 5th edition ubud areas distant from APDNL mission engineering and engineering administration employees.
– Confirmed experience of supervising and coordinating the actions of a multi-self-discipline building supervision crew.
– Good communication and crew constructing abilities at all levels – able to steer and gain the respect of contractor and third events.
– Must be resourceful with the power to improvise / prioritise when confronted with obstacles with out loosing focus and attention to element.
– Must be capable of exercise related building / set up judgement guaranteeing success of the assigned projects.
– Proven track document in managing multicultural conditions.
– Results-pushed, focussed on supply and high quality of the projects.
– Ready to carry personal floor when challenged by contractors, with the ability to current a balanced view when putting arguments forward.
– Comfy working with a multinational, multicultural staff.
– 0600 – 1800 hrs or as per operational necessities, with further hours as operationally required.
– 28 / 28 Contract place or as per contract. With additional working intervals and onshore relief work as operationally required.
If you have any kind of concerns concerning where and ways to utilize petroleum refinery products, you could call us at our web-site.