The Media Centre Accommodated 250 Members
Retail villages have been deliberate in the exhibition area and the Air show viewing space. For the comfort of the dignitaries and dear guests most attractive Indian handicrafts had been sold within the kiosks in the Retail villages. Gifted craftsmen were benefited as their lovely merchandise had been sold in hundreds.
2. Bharat Electronics Restricted arranged for all communications and infrastructure support for AERO INDIA 2005. Fax, Mobil phones, Walkie-Talkie, Web, Public Tackle System, Closed Circuit Television, Audio Visible Projection within the Conference Halls, Registration Centre, etc. were the contributions of Bharat Electronics Restricted.
Three. The first Aero India Golf tournament was organised at Karnataka Golf Association, Bangalore. CII takes the credit score for arranging these distinctive options, which was enjoyed by all visitors around the world.
Four. Peter Thompson had designed the 18-hole championship course. The clubhouse space is 30,000 square feet. The flood lit driving vary was the longest in India.
5. The Pavement on the Runway has been ready using Falling weight defect meter. Additionally it is to be noted that Glass grid has been utilised for including power. Dense Bitumen concrete utilizing polymer modified Bitumen to PCN 40 was a particular function to it.
6. The Media centre accommodated 250 members. It was positioned in model new hanger, which had an indoor space of 4,200 sq. ft.
7. The Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore adopted Field Expertise for execution of subway to interlink exhibition and Home areas of AFSY. They have accomplished the work in a record time.
Eight. Amongst the 57 speakers 33 were from abroad in the seminar.
9. Very interesting and informative journals, which extensively lined aviation, aerospace and defence issues, attracted many dignitaries. These colourful journals have been, Aviation week Group (New York), Aerospace and Maritime Worldwide (printed from Mumbai), Chanakya Aerospace Defence & Maritime Assessment (New Delhi), Defence World (New Delhi), Indian Defence Assessment (New Delhi), Vayu Aerospace Evaluation (New Delhi), Indian Aviation – Civil & Navy (Mumbai), Indian Defence Year E-book (New Delhi), Worldwide Aerospace – Review & Analysis (Mumbai), Intervestnik Publishing House (Russia), S.P. Guide Publications, Private Restricted (New Delhi) and Sterling E-book Home (Mumbai). These Books and Bookstalls enthralled the guests with informations and demanding analysis on defence points. Every web page had plentiful precious data.
10. Indian Firms participated on this present had been largely from Bangalore. Some were from New Delhi.
11. Software program corporations like Aster Teleservices (P) Ltd. 3rd Flooring Sri Amulya Property, Mahesh Nagar, Hyderabad-1. Autotech Systems (P) Restricted, 27, 24th Fundamental Sarakki Lake, 5th Section, J.P. Nagar, Bangalore – 560 078. BACHAL Software program Limited, HAL Estate, Airport lane, Bangalore – 560 017. CADES Digitech (P) Restricted, Anchorage, one hundred Richmond Circle Road, Bangalore – 560 025. Com Avia Methods Applied sciences Personal Restricted. Forty seven Gangamma Temple Highway, Jalahalli Submit, Bangalore – 560 013. Connect Electronics Personal Restricted, 1878 New Thipasandra Major Street, Bangalore – 560 075. Datta patterns (I) Personal Limited, New No.19, Old No.Sixteen, Aza Gowder Street, West Mambalam, Chennai – 600 033. Datason (B) Personal Restricted, 1006, A Narayana Reddy Advanced, BEML Major Highway, New Thippasandra, Bangalore – 560 075. Built-in Digital Programs 4B Sundaram 46P Rafi Ahmed Kidwai Highway, Kolkatta – seven-hundred 016. Quest, fifty five Quest Towers, Whitefield Fundamental Road, Mahadevapura, Bangalore – 560 048. Satyam Computer Serivices Restricted, SDC Plot No.45,forty six,47 Electronic City, Section-II, KIADB Industrial Area, Bangalore – 560 100. Samtel, fifty two neighborhood Centre, New friends Coway, New Delhi. Shogi Communications Limited, 803 8th floor Ansal Bhavan, sixteen Ok.G. Marg, New Delhi – a hundred and ten 001. Sigma Electro Systems, M-83 MIDC, Ambad Nashik-10. Sika interplant systems Limited, three Gangadhara Chetty Road, Bangalore – 560 042. Silver Software program, Plot-23&24 EPIP, 1st Part KIADB, Whitefield, Bangalore – 560 066. SLN Applied sciences Personal Restricted, 889 4th Cross, seventh Essential HAL II Stage, Indiranagar, Bangalore – 560 008. Speak Techniques Restricted, B-49 Electronic complicated, Kushaiguda, Hyderabad – 500 062. petrochemical jobs in uae Umac Avionics Private Restricted, 143 Umac House, 18th A essential HAL 2nd Stage, Bangalore – 560 008. United Telecoms Limited, 18A/19 Doddanekundy Industrial Space, Mahadevapura Submit, Bangalore – 560 048, etc. had beautiful pavilions on this grand present to reveal their invaluable contributions to Indian Avaiation, Aerospace and data Technologies. As Bangalore city is studded with popular software Institutes many software program technocrats have joined collectively and formed these firms to serve DRDO, HAL, Navy, Airforce, Missiles, Airborne guided weapon techniques UAV, Helicopters and Bharat Electronics.
12. The Alpha Design Technologies (P) Limited, Bangalore develop simulation command, control necessities for Land, Ship borne, airborne programs. In addition they manufacture Night time vision devices, simulators, Radars, communications techniques and different Indian defence needs.
13. Amphenol Interconnect India Private Restricted, 105 Bhosari Industrial Space, Bhosari Pune manufacturers and markets many varieties of connectors, cable harnesses and antenna products. They serve military and Aerospace, Automotive & Medical, electronics, wireless infrastructure and cellular handsets. They are the main dealers in Indian defence sector.
14. Apollo computing Laboratories Non-public Limited has specialised in embedded computing, digital communications wed in defence and aerospace sector. In Agni II, LCA they offered their providers.
15. Aster Teleservices Personal Limited of Hyderabad have finished a yeoman service to Indian defence items with data acquisition and control, sensible cards, LC Launcher hyperlink, Fibre Optic Technology link, PCI based mostly GPS time synchroniser, Unimux, Hand held cable testers, and many others.
16. Airdel (India) Restricted with technical collaboration of Aviation developments U.K. has branches at Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkatta, Chennai, Kanpur, Pune and Bangalore. They manufacture and supply fastness and other parts to Aerospace and business business.
17. Avi-Oil India Private Restricted provide lubricants, which is the only one accepted by centre of military. Airworthiness and Certification, Ministry of Defence. This firm is registered with Directorate Common of Aeronautical Quality Assurance as an eligible manufacturer of aviation products. It has collaboration with NYCO S.A. of France. Indian Oil Company, Balmer Lawrie have joined palms to type this distinctive lubrication for Indian defence and civil aviation.
18. BACHAL Software Restricted has the credit score of developing simulators, improvement and testing of Real-time embedded Avionics software for security crucial and mission crucial systems used for Flight management, Flight warning, Transmission, Weapon utilization, fuel management and so on. They offer their providers to DRDO labs, HAL, ADA, Indian Armed forces apart from serving Thales, Rolls Royce, SAGEM, ECE, British Airways, and many others..
19. Bijal Petroleum Equipment Corporation which has its Workplace in 5/210 Ashirwad Industrial Estate, Ram Mandir Street, Gargeon (w), Mumbai – 400 104 extends aviation floor support and gas dealing with and testing gear for aircraft, helicopter refuelling for Indian defence.
20. To entertain the guests and to have an aesthetic look some stalls contained fancy objects, handicrafts produced by Central Cottage Industries Company of India Restricted, Cauvery, Karnataka State Arts and Crafts Emporium. Many girls guests each from India and abroad were very much lured by the beauty in every merchandise sold there.
21. Saree is the standard costume worn by Indian women. Therefore a stall for silk zari sarees was there in Aero India – 2005 to divert the attention. Many 1000’s of effectively designed sarees had been on sale and the ladies V.I.Ps had an pleasant time there. Karnataka Soaps & Detergents (P) Limited also displayed their soaps which have a pleasing fragrance.
22. Chandra International, Mumbai are engaged in export and import, switchover commerce and represents Worldwide firms like ESL Defence, U.Ok, Douglas SPD, UK, Goodrich, USA and Orbit ACS.
23. ComAvia Methods Technologies (P) Ltd. Bangalore executes companies in areas of Avionics integration for Indian increased aircraft programmes for LCA, Jaguar, MiG27, and so forth. They also construct Integration take a look at rigs and different check options consisting of data acquisition and simulation over MIL-STD-1553B Bus, ARINC429, Analog, Digital, Serial and different interfaces.
24. Data patterns (I) Private Limited, Chennai has developed petrochemical jobs in uae airborne, naval, ground and area functions equivalent to mission computer and displays for aircraft, Onboard Computer and fire control programs for missiles, radar subsystems, ATE for aircraft, ground techniques space craft and autos.
25. For DRDO, Division of House system, System homes and Aerospace Industry, the Datasol (B) Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore over an excellent service in designing, creating and integrating the State of the art modular products in areas of Avionics, Cockpit show merchandise and so on. It’s an ISO 9001-2000 Firm.
26. DRDO has 5000 scientists, 25000 other scientific technical and supporting personnel, and 54 laboratories. Contact Individuals are: Dr.D.Banerjee, Cellphone 91-011-23016640, Brig Umang Kapoor, Director, Telephone:91-011-2301-3209, B.C. Srikanta Vice Chairman DRDO.
27. Dynamatic Technologies, Bangalore deal with ailerons, flaps for ITT-36 Jet Trainers; wing and rear fuselage for Lakshya, a high efficiency UAV; Control surfaces for the Su-30 mki fighter Aircraft like Vertical Fins, stabilisers, Canard, Ventral fins and slats, Ground support tools for navy jets, servo check management gear for helicopters; Transmission merchandise and electro hydraulics brake actuating systems for Battle Tanks. Fabrication and meeting of airframe structures of Lakshya, Indias Pilotless Goal Aircraft, Hall’s 155-36 Challenge. Dynamatic Aerospace shall be partnering HAL in the development of Airframe buildings for the Sukhoi 30 mki fighter aircraft.
28. Enpro Secan India Ltd. New Delhi markets vapour cycle cooling system for Armoured combating autos, Liquid cooling methods for Radars, Antennas and so forth. wave guide dryers, ACIDC Brush and Brushless motors, torque motors for Rods, Radars, missiles, and many others. followers blowers axial centrifugal battle tanks, XIBC armed automobiles, and many others. Heat switch techniques for Aircraft, battle tanks and many others. They serve HAL, ADA, ECIL, BEL, DRDO, IAF, Indian Military, BDL, Air India, Thales, Airbus, Eurocopter, MTU, Embracer, LUCAS, Air France, Lufthansa, and so on.
29. Silver Oxide Zing, Nickel, Cadmium batteries for Indian navy aircraft, helicopters, torpedoes and missiles are equipped by Excessive Power Batteries (I) Ltd. Tamilnadu. Contact Particular person: S.Arunachalam, V.Balasubramaniam, Fax: 91-4339250516, 91-431-2414455.
30. Terra Vista range of products for the 3D Terrain Era 9.8 marketed by Integrated digital programs, Kolkatta. Those 3D databases are utilised in struggle gaming, situational conscious analysis, flight simulation, training etc.
31. It was interesting to notice that JS Precisions, Bangalore is formed under girls Entrepreneurs scheme. Contact person is Mrs. Jayanthi, Fax: 91-080-26637921, Telephone: 91-080-266372707. They provide sheet metal, machined and non metallic components for aircraft & aero engines. Locknuts, Gaskets, jig fixtures, Locking washers and the merchandise it supplies to IAF, DRDO, Naval Aviation and HAL. Greater than 800 precision vital / non important elements are produced by them.
32. Kumaran Industries, Bangalore produces jet engine elements for Aerospace and Aeronautical Business utilising CNC Know-how. Growth of precision airframes and aero engines parts for LCA, ADA, ALH, 14 seat passenger aircraft, SARAS (NAL), ADE, Navy and Air force are some of their invaluable contribution to Indian air drive. They’ve obtained recognition from foreign corporations too like Magellan, uTGU applied sciences. Contact Person is Mr.Mohan, Director, Cellphone: 91-eighty-23409113, fax 91-eighty-23381498. Mr.M. Parthasarathy is the technical Director.
33. Maini Precision Products (P) Ltd. Bangalore serves Honeywell USA, Moog Aerospace U.K. WA, Goodrich, USA, Sneema moteurs, France, etc. by producing machined components. Contact person: Shaikendra Pratap Singh, Fax: +91-eighty-51272500, 91-eighty-51272400.
34. The Ministry of Indian Defence has licensed Max Aerospace Aviation Ltd. Mumbai to provide and install of Avionics, UAV’s, CAV’s Aircraft Subsystems, helicopters and Arms. This firm takes pleasure to say that they’ve been approved by DGCA, HAL, DGAQA and CHEMILAC and it has been registered with IAF. Navy and Indian coast guard. Their maintenance works are also approved by NAVCOM. ADF, VDR and CUR. The works in cockpit Devices, lighting systems, gyro instruments and airframe parts have been with high quality and perfection. Contact individual: Bharat Malkani, Cellphone: 91-22-26135545, fax: 91-22-26162613.
35. Merchant Delivery Industry, Indian Military, Navy Coast guard and IAF want to make use of specialised tents for survival of helicopter crew, inflatable lifearts, life Jackets, and many others. produced by meridian Inflatables Non-public Restricted, Mumbai. It has 25 years of expertise and possesses ISO 9001 Certificate. Contact Individual: Maj. Arun Phatak (Retd.) Cellphone: 91-22-28570369, fax 91-22-28572927.
36. MIDHANI, Hyderabad which has developed 75 alloys with the large efforts of their R&D workforce.
For those who have any concerns about where in addition to tips on how to work with Petroleum Machinery manufacture, you’ll be able to e-mail us in our web page.