Aarkstore Enterprise -Key Players In European Oil Refining
Aarkstore Enterprise –
Key Players In European Oil Refining: Positioning, efficiency and SWOT analyses
Key questions answered by this report…
• What are the refining and marketing methods of Europes high 25 refining firms
• Which components are affecting the operational performance of main refiners essentially the most
• What is the aggressive positioning of each firm with nymex natural gas trend respect to sectoral publicity, crude refining capacity and variety of refinery Butadiene Equipment websites
• Which upgrading applied sciences are upcoming and what will probably be their influence on product demand
• What are the exit barriers for the European refining industry
• How do the upgrading ratios of Europe’smajor oil refining firms examine
Enterprise Intelligence for the Vitality Trade
The portfolio of power administration experiences are designed to help you make effectively informe d and well timed business selections. We perceive the issues facinga right now’s energy executives when making an attempt to drive your business ahead, and appreciate the importance of correct, up-to-date, incisive product, market and firm evaluation. We assist you to crystallize your corporation selections.
The strength of our power research and evaluation is derived from entry to unparalleled databases and libraries of knowledge and the use of proprietary analytic techniques. Studies are authored by impartial experts and comprise findings garnered from devoted main analysis. Our authors’ main positions secure them access to interview key executives and to determine which points will be of biggest strategic significance for the business.
Our energy portfolio of experiences can be used throughout a variety of enterprise functions to assess market circumstances and devise future strategies and canopy the oil, fuel, electricity and utility sectors and key vitality issues including cogeneration and carbon sequestration.
Key findings from this report…
• Refinery volumetric loss has elevated to 10 million tonnes (mt) in 2006 from 5.1mt in 1990 across the European nations examined by this report.
• Six international locations accounted for 70.Eight% of European refining capability in 2006 – the Netherlands, the UK, Germany, Italy, France and Spain.
• Complete is prime ranked with a nymex natural gas trend internet crude capability of two,097.4 thousand b/cd in 2006. Although Whole has an upgrading ratio of 27.5% in 2006, which is under the European common of 34%.
• ExxonMobil ranks as the biggest oil firm operating in Europe when it comes to total revenue in 2006 at US$331.3 billion across refining, advertising, exploration and manufacturing.
• Shell has the strongest refining presence in Europe with thirteen refineries absolutely or partly owned followed by Complete with 12 refineries fully or partly owned.
• Saras has the very best upgrading ratio of 78.7% and Petroplus has the bottom upgrading ratio of 6.4%
Key Players in European Oil Refining
Industry analysis, key tendencies and nation profiles
The European downstream trade is dealing with many challenges. Poor returns lately have made it unprofitable for oil refining companies to invest in upgrading refineries to process totally different crude oils, which will probably be vital as North Sea production declines. Changing gas consumption patterns have pushed the demand for center distillates to develop sooner than some other major refined product. In addition dieselization has also led to decline in gasoline demand for seven continuous years in Western Europe, resulting in a surplus of gasoline and blended stocks.
Key Players in European Oil Refining: Positioning, performance and SWOT analyses is a brand new report examines market dynamics in the European Refining Sector, focussing on the top 25 refining corporations. This new report details the important thing traits, analyzes the upgrading capacities of leading oil refining nymex natural gas trend corporations and examines key points confronting the industry.
Assess Europe’s leading oil refining companies, anticipate future developments and enhance your competitive methods with this new report.
This new report will allow you to…
• Understand the keys issues in the European oil refining market including exit obstacles, upgrading ratios and the factors that are affecting the operational efficiency of leading refiners.
• Predict main demand trends and certain key pipeline projects for refinery upgradation across the leading European oil refining firms using the data contained on this report.
• Assess the long run sustainability strategies of leading European oil refining companies in relation to implementation of latest EU rules in 2009.
• Benchmark the leading European oil refining companies using this report’s examination of refining and marketing operations, net crude capability, financial outcomes and SWOT analyses for: