crude oil futures live quote, new energy transport scott la,Petroleum Equipment Service of Wilson was started in 1968 by Deryl OBriant and Donald Wiggs and was primarily a petroleum equipment,

Company At all times Used To buy Stuff

I used to work for BP and am passionate about customer support. I am a tourist information and came throughout this complaint and want you to please escalate this concern.

I think BP’s identify in this case is being ruined by one of the Managers or Proprietor-Supervisor at the Buffelsjag Rivier Garage.

It was a well-liked cease for many Vacationer Buses and so they use the toilets and of course go into the store as well but from what I read within the guides Facebook page this individual has a huge downside with customer service and it seems it is not solely new energy transport scott la with tourist buses. I am positive if individuals dig deeper there will be different complaints towards his behaviour.

If I had been in charge I might examine further and I believe this type of behaviour must be nipped within the bud. Tour Operators are now starting to boycott the gas stop and going elsewhere.

That is from the Tourist Guides’ Facebook Page.
Christiaan Kruger
January 31 at 10:48pm
I am at present doing a tour wirh 35 pax on a HRoss bus. In the present day I was confronted by the very rude supervisor of new energy transport scott la the BP at Buffeljagsrivier as a result of we stopped at his garage and used the toilets. I used to be rudely advised tour buses are not welcome at his facility anymore except we support his shop. He stated his toilets are usually not public toilets and we should please make use of other stops. Properly its falseI as a result of the tourists at all times buy stuff to eat and drink at his shop. He is clearly not a pal of vacationers and i would not see me again!! Please let us know in case you had a similar incident with him
Prime of Type
Likengry
Comments

Roy Colvin He’s famous!
Like1
· January 31 at 10:54pm
Jason W Booysen Wow cant imagine it i’ve just lately completed my course and live in swellendam thats unhappy for our town and busness
Like1
· January 31 at eleven:08pm

Jason W Booysen replied · 1 Reply
Monika Rieder That has occurred numerous instances before. Supervisor needs to be reported to BP HQ. Such a foul businessman. Guests at all times used to buy stuff.
Like1
· January 31 at eleven:13pm

Garth Johnson He definitely does not know or care about ‘how one can win mates and influence people’. Agree, report him to BP. Not that they’ll care however it’s a start.
Like1
· February 1 at 6:16am

Alistair Reizenberg This isn’t the first time…sadly.
On the Flip aspect, a huge business alternative for a tourist pleasant business, with clear toilets!
Like1
· February 1 at 6:32am

Liese Mossner-Sequeira I shall discuss to someone at head workplace to see the place we stand.
LikeAngry
· February 1 at 7:13am

Malcolm Glaser
LikeAngry
· February 1 at 7:46am
Andre Van Den Berg The identical happend to my visitors when i stoped there some time back
LikeAngry
· February 1 at eight:24am

Ubi Stohr Will all guides who has had an issue here ship me a email as to what occurred…. I will forward all to BP headoffice..my e mail ubicmsb@yahoo.com
Like·
four
· February 1 at 9:39am · Edited

Liese Mossner-Sequeira replied · 1 Reply
Gertd Van Wyk Chris sorry to hear about that …..but on our earlier trip i knowledgeable you about that ,and here you experience it first hand
LikekeLove
· February 1 at 9:48am

Yasmin Johnson How dangerous manners it’s best to report it to the Petro co involved
LikeeAngry
· February 1 at 9:53am

Rudman Louis Wow that is a shocker I am unable to imagine you do find Managers that obtained an perspective like him nonetheless in at the moment’s life I’m shocked.