Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd
Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. is a manufacturer of transportation equipment and industrial items. The corporate’s product portfolio contains liquefied pure gas carriers, liquefied petroleum gasoline carriers, container ships, bulk carriers, electric and diesel locomotives, passenger coaches, fuel engines, fuel compression modules, jet engines, small and medium-sized gas turbine generators, gasoline turbines for naval vessels, all-terrain vehicles, utility vehicles, precision machinery, industrial robots, infrastructure equipment, private watercrafts and common purpose gasoline engines. KHI serves transportation, oil and gasoline and infrastructure industries. It has operations across Brazil (BR), Canada (CA), China (CN), Indonesia (ID), Philippines (PH), Thailand (TH), the U.S. Germany (DE) and the UK. KHI is based in Kobe, Hyogo, Japan (JP).
Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. (7012) – Oil & Gas – Transactions and Alliances Profile provides you detailled information and development evaluation of the corporate’s crude oil glut Mergers and Acquisitions, alliances and financings. The examine provides exhaustive knowledge on Personal Equity, Mergers and Acquisitions, Venture Financing, Fairness/Debt Offerings, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions reported by the agency over a 5-year period. The examine supplies intensive comparative data on: number of transactions, their values -subdivided into transactions sorts-, sub-sectors and areas.
GlobalData used data coming from Oil and Gasoline eTrack deals database, main and secondary research.
– Financial transactions – Analysis of the corporate’s financial transactions together with mergers and Acquisitions, crude oil glut Fairness/Corporate debt choices, Private fairness funding, Enterprise capital financing and Alliances.
– Transactions by 12 months – Chart and desk displaying info including the variety of transactions and value described by the company by yr, for a five yr interval.
– Transactions by Category – Chart and table depicting information containing the number of enterprise offers and worth announced by the company by sort together with Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Company debt offering and many others.
– Transactions by Area – Chart and table presenting data on the variety of accords and value described by the company by region, which contains North America continent, Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), the Middle East (ME) and African continent and South and Central America.
– Transactions by Sub-sector – Chart and table exhibiting knowledge on the number of transactions and worth introduced by the corporate, by sub-sector.
– Most important deals – Knowledge on the corporate’s fundamental financial deals. Each such deal has a short statement, business deal sort, deal justification; and deal financials and goal company’s foremost financial metrics and ratios.
– Business overview – A succinct description of the corporate’s opertations.
– Primary employees – A listing of the primary executives of the corporate.
– Vital locations and Subsidiaries – A listing and call details of primary centers of operation and key partners (subsidiaries of the company).
– Predominant opponents – A listing of the primary opponents of the corporate.
– Main new developments – A succinct on newest news about the company.
Great reasons to purchase
Entry complete data on the corporate’s monetary transactions, company’s expansion and divestiture and fund requirements
– The trade profile allows you to study the corporate’s financial transactions by region, by year, by industry segments and by category, for a five 12 months period.
Acquire information on the growth and disinvestment strategy of the company
– The industry crude oil glut profile unveils transactions from the firm’s core enterprise segments’ perspective to learn you comprehend its enterprise strategy.
Understand the primary offers of the company with an overview of the recent monetary transactions
– In-depth information on principal latest offers includes a short statement of each deal, business deal type, deal motivation, monetary offers and Target firm’s essential monetary metrics and ratios.
Get access to complete information about the corporate’s operations and detect potential shoppers and suppliers.
– The industry profile examines the corporate’s enterprise construction, areas and subsidiaries, principal executives and key gamers.
Keep up to date on main enhancements affecting the agency
– Latest evolutions about the company exhibited in the profile advice you monitor essential events.
Acquire key aspects into the corporate for tutorial purposes or business purposes
– Spotlight elements resembling break up of transactions into types and data on detailed important offers are included into the business profile to help your academic or enterprise needs.
Be aware*: some chapters could also be ommited if data will not be accessible for the company.
This report is systematically up to date by our analysts for each new buy. That is to ensure that you get the newest info accessible on the corporate. The report shall be up to date and sent to you in no later than 24h.