Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani
Mukesh Ambani (born on April 19, 1957, in Yemen) is the Chairman, Managing Director and the most important Shareholder of Reliance Industries Restricted – India’s Largest Private Sector Company; he can also be the Chairman of a Reliance Retail Limited; a Director of Reliance Europe Restricted, and Pratham India Schooling Initiative.
– Mukesh Ambani and Anil Ambani are sons of Late Dhirubhai Ambani, the founding father of Reliance Industries; however after his father’s dying the corporate was cut up between the two brothers. chlorine factory His younger brother heads Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group.
– He completed his education from St. Xavier’s High school in Mumbai; his Chemical Engineering from College of Mumbai and Masters in Enterprise Administration from Stanford College crude oil etf in canada however dropped out after first 12 months and joined Reliance in 1981.
– He is married to Nita Ambani and they have three children: – Akash, Isha and Anant.
– He based the world’s largest grassroots Petroleum Refinery at Jamnagar, Gujarat, India; crude oil etf in canada the refinery has a capacity of 6, 60,000 barrels per day, about 33 million tons per 12 months.
– He initiated Reliance’s backward integration from Textiles into Polyester fibers after which into Petroleum refining, oil and gasoline exploration crude oil etf in canada and production; he was the founding father of Reliance Infocomm Restricted which is now often known as Reliance Communication Limited.
– In response to Forbes, as of Might 2008, his whole web value is valued at US$43 Billion; he is the richest man in Asia and fifth on the earth; his total annual compensation as of 2008 was 6,000,000INR. He’s related to 167 board members in 7 totally different organizations across three totally different industries.