Aarkstore Enterprise -Key Players In European Oil Refining
Aarkstore Enterprise –
Key Players In European Oil Refining: Positioning, performance and SWOT analyses
Key questions answered by this report…
• What are the refining and marketing methods of Europes high 25 refining corporations
• Which factors are affecting the operational performance of leading refiners essentially the most
• What’s the any 5 petroleum products definition aggressive positioning of every company with respect to sectoral exposure, crude refining capability and variety of refinery websites
• Which upgrading technologies are upcoming and what shall be their affect on product demand
• What are the exit boundaries for the European refining industry
• How do the upgrading ratios of Europe’smajor oil refining companies evaluate
Business Intelligence for the Energy Trade
The portfolio of energy administration stories are designed to help you make properly informe d and well timed enterprise choices. We perceive the issues facinga at the moment’s energy executives when making an attempt to drive your small business ahead, and respect the significance of correct, up-to-date, incisive product, market and company analysis. We allow you to to crystallize your corporation choices.
The strength of our power research and evaluation is derived from entry to unparalleled databases and libraries of information and using proprietary analytic methods. Reports are authored by impartial experts and comprise findings garnered from dedicated primary research. Our authors’ leading positions safe them entry to interview key executives and to determine which points will probably be of best strategic significance for the trade.
Our vitality portfolio of stories can be used throughout a variety of business capabilities to evaluate market conditions and devise future methods and cover the oil, gas, electricity and utility sectors and key power issues including cogeneration and carbon sequestration.
Key findings from this report…
• Refinery volumetric loss has elevated to 10 million tonnes (mt) in 2006 from 5.1mt in 1990 throughout the European nations examined by this report.
• Six international locations accounted for 70.8% of European refining capability in 2006 – the Netherlands, the UK, Germany, Italy, France and Spain.
• Total is prime ranked with a web crude capability of two,097.4 thousand b/cd in 2006. Although Whole has an upgrading ratio of 27.5% in 2006, which is beneath the European common of 34%.
• ExxonMobil ranks as the biggest oil firm operating in Europe when it comes to whole income in 2006 any 5 petroleum products definition at US$331.Three billion throughout refining, advertising and marketing, exploration and manufacturing.
• Shell has the strongest refining presence in Europe with thirteen refineries totally or partly owned followed by Whole with 12 refineries absolutely or partly owned.
• Saras has the very best upgrading ratio of 78.7% and Petroplus has the bottom upgrading ratio of 6.Four%
Key Players in European Oil Refining
Trade analysis, key tendencies and nation profiles
The European downstream business is going through many challenges. Poor returns in recent times have made it unprofitable for oil refining corporations to invest in upgrading refineries to process totally different crude oils, which can be mandatory as North Sea production Extraction of special distributor declines. Changing gas consumption patterns have pushed the demand for center distillates to develop quicker than another major refined product. As well as dieselization has also led to decline in gasoline demand for seven continuous years in Western Europe, resulting in a surplus of gasoline and blended stocks.
Key Gamers in European Oil Refining: Positioning, efficiency and SWOT analyses is a new report examines market dynamics in the European Refining Sector, focussing on the top 25 refining corporations. This new report particulars the key tendencies, analyzes the upgrading capacities of main oil refining companies and examines key issues confronting the industry.
Assess Europe’s leading oil refining firms, anticipate future developments and enhance your aggressive strategies with this new report.
This new report will enable you to…
• Understand the keys issues within the European oil refining market together with exit obstacles, upgrading ratios and the factors which are affecting the operational efficiency of main refiners.
• Predict major demand developments and likely key pipeline tasks for refinery upgradation across the leading European oil refining companies utilizing the data contained on this report.
• Assess the longer term sustainability methods of main European oil refining corporations in relation to implementation of recent EU rules in 2009.
• Benchmark the leading European oil refining corporations any 5 petroleum products definition using this report’s examination of refining and marketing operations, web crude capability, financial outcomes and SWOT analyses for: